Rent the Rock!
Rent the spirit rock at the top of the carpool line and paint it to show school spirit, celebrate a birthday or another special occasion!
Click the button below to find your date today!
Please read the Rules and Tips section before renting.
1) Sign up for the day(s) you want the spirit rock to be viewed. You may begin decorating the spirit rock at 4:00 PM the day BEFORE you sign up. Similarly, the person who signs up for the next day may begin decorating the rock at 4:00 PM on the last day you have reserved. Therefore, spirit rock reservations run from 4:00 PM the day BEFORE you sign up through 3:59 PM the day of your sign up.
2) Although you may sign up for multiple dates throughout the year, reservations can not last more than 2 consecutive days. Any sign up lasting more than 2 consecutive days will be deleted, refunded and opened back up to the public.
3) Spirit rock fees are $25.00 per day. All proceeds collected for the spirit rock will fund The Lacy Foundation.
4) Payment is due at the time of making the reservation and is 1st come 1st served. All payments and reservations are non-refundable(changed your mind, inclement weather, etc). However, if you decide you do not want your date, you can offer it to a friend or sell it to another family. However, the Foundation will not offer refunds on any reserved dates.
5) You are responsible for providing all materials for decorating the spirit rock. Please only paint the front of the rock. It will require the least amount of paint and time. You are expected to ensure the area around the spirit rock remains clean, free of trash and debris. All spirit rock decorations must meet the same standard we would expect of any school sponsored sign, attire, events etc. You should ensure that paint is not left on the road, curb or grass.
A few more tips...
Wear old clothes!
Exterior paint will stick to the rock best. Spray paint will drip.
You are responsible for purchasing and applying all paint.
What you don’t use this year can be stored for use next year.
Don't forget to respect our school grounds and the environment!
Please contact Toni-Ann Herwig with any questions!